Fire of the Goddess retreat is held at Kahuna Falls just north of Hilo on the Big Island of Hawaii with comfortable and serene lodging. Located at the sacred waterfalls this is a place to rejuvenate body, mind and soul. Register Below. See more information here.
- 7 nights of accommodation in serene double rooms
- three organic, local and Ayurvedic inspired meals per day
- sacred teachings of Hawai’i, shamanic journeywork, & initiations into power
- learn goddess mythology and archetypes & reclaim your own inner divine feminine
- daily yoga, mindful movement and meditation classes
- excursion to Volcano National Park and secret Yoni Cave
- ocean adventure, snorkeling and dolphin swim
- free time to explore local waterfalls & beaches
Dates: January 11 – 18, 2018. Cost: $2222 per person.**Price does not include airport drop off or pick up or plane fare to Hawai’i. For travel assistance, please contact Katalin directly.
Contact Katalin at email@example.com. Phone or text: 808-769-7645